Palm OS™ version 3.5 or higher, including Garmin iQue 3600™,
Kyocera 7135 Smartphone™ (internal GPS not supported), HandEra 330,
Handspring Visor Deluxe™, Handspring Platinum™, Handspring Prism™,
Handspring Visor Edge™, Handspring Treo, Palm™ III, Palm™ IIIc,
Palm™ IIIe, Palm™ IIIx, Palm™ IIIxe, Palm™ m100, Palm™ m500, Palm™
m505, Palm™ m515, Palm™ VII, Palm™ VIIx, Palm™ Vx, Palm Tungsten
T/T2/W/C, Palm Zire, Samsung i330 Smartphone™ (internal GPS not
supported), Sony Clie™ series, Sony Clie NR series, Symbol SPT series,
The application requires approximately 500K of memory, maps require
between 40 and 800Kb each. Maps are not required to use the application.
You should have at least 800k of free memory to run the application
without restriction and to obtain maximum performance.
Compatible GPS Protocols and Devices:
PathAway works with the following GPS devices:
1) Any GPS device that uses NMEA 0183 version 2.0 or higher protocol.
Most GPS devices support this protocol. Bluetooth GPS units have
also been reported to work well with PathAway.
Some Tested models include.
- Magellan Companion for Palm V, and Handspring Visor
- Rand McNally StreetFinder for Palm m500 (NAVMAN)
- Rand McNally StreetFinder for Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc
- Garmin GPS 12, GPS 90, GPS Map 76, ETrex with serial adapter cables.
- Magellan GPS 315, GPS MAP 330
2) Proprietary Protocols
- Delorme Earthmate.
- Delorme Tripmate.