PathAway GPS 5 Express Edition
Version 5.75.13.01 - Mar 25 2013
- Fixed crash in Settings->Coordinates
- Fixed Compass View titles and item customization menu access
(via tap and hold).
Version 5.75.13.00 - Mar 20 2013
- Fixed icons not displaying on some Android 4.1+ and higher devices.
Version 5.75.12 - Mar 1 2013
- Added: Transparency for Route, track lines, and text labels for better visibility.
- Added: Many performance improvements
- Added support for newer Android 4 devices.
- Added Search in Points dialog.
- Added more detail info in Tracks and Routes Dialog
Version 5.63.01 - Jun 26 2012
- Added: Auto-connect GPS on startup. This option can be turned On/Off in the Settings->General dialog.
- Misc bug fixes
Version 5.63.00 - Apr 16 2012
- Added: Direct support for BSB/KAP Maps and Nautical Charts. Copy these maps into your "PathAway" folder and PathAway will add them to your list of maps and display them when requested.
- Added: X-Traverse.com support (account-based WebMaps)
- Fixed: Display of S-JTSK grid coordinate (need to go in to Coords dialog and re-select S-JTSK.
- Added: "Settings->Coords->Use Map Datum" option to automatically switch to datum of map when its being viewed.
- Added: "Settings->Coords->Format". When selected will automatically change to default datum for the selected grid format.
Version 5.61.06.00 - Mar 13 2012
- Added: Notification Entry when PathAway is tracking with the GPS. This service should keep PathAway from being terminated by the OS except for severe low memory situations.
- Fixed: Some Local time/GMT Time display of track log points
- Added: GPS Satellite info on GPS Icon Toolbar. Now displays small bars for Fixed Sats, and Sats in View.
- Fixed: KML Import crash for files with large tracks
- Performance improvements.
- Added "Zoom->Choose Map" option for quick selection of available pathaway maps within current location.
Version 5.61.04.01 - Feb 17 2012
- Updated Google Maps downloading to access new Satellite imagery
- Added New Zealand Transverse Mercator 2000 (NZTM2000) Grid Coordinate System
- Fixed: Import file select dialog not showing files with uppercase extensions
- Added: New German localizations
- Fixed: "Select point on map->Take Picture"
Version 5.61.00.00 - Jan 7 2012
- Added WebMap formats: ArcGIS World and USA Topos, Natural Resources Canada Topos, FAA USA Sectional Charts
- Fixed: Auto-Rotate device crash (from last build only)
Version 5.60.00.06 - Dec 18 2011
- Database moved to /sdcard/PathAway folder. This was done for sharing database across different PathAway versions.
Added version update notification for PathAway.com builds
- Fixed External SD card
map loading for some HTC devices. Note: delete any empty folders named /sdcard/sd or sdcard/external_sd (HTC devices only)
- Other bug fixes.
Version 5.60.00.01 - Nov 29 2011
- Added - New Hi-res icons
- New Brighter more visible map locatiom arrow
- Fix for Tracks view crash when track name has single quote symbol in it
- Maps, Tracks, Routes, Point Database, Points list dialogs. Now bring up menu on single touch. (no need to tap and hold)
- Improved - Map imported Notification
- Fixed: In Data->Points. Add to Route, multiple points, ended up out of order
- Fixed: Adjust location broken
Version 5.56.04.00 - Nov 10 2011
- Fixed - Crash editting a point with media after saving a second time
- Added: Settings->Tracking. GPS Error Correction - Elevation Correction. Adds the specified distance to the GPS reported elevation.
- Fixed: App start crash with more than 512 maps
Version 5.56.03.02 -Nov 7 2011
- Initial Release.