Thanks for the info. The batch conversion in PWMapConvert is for .jpg and .bmp maps. I was looking for a batch utility for TTQ maps from a CD.
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:46 am
- Forum: General Suggestions
- Topic: Sending data from TTQ QV to PathAway with an SD card.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6713
When I'm sending converted maps from TTQ QV to my iQue M5 into PathAway V4, it will not allow me to copy the files to the SD card and always puts the files in MyDocuments/PathAway folder. I have to manually move the files over into the SD card. Even changing the folders in PathAway does not result i...
- Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:29 am
- Forum: Quo-Vadis (formerly Touratech-QV) and PathAway
- Topic: Marroco & Western Sahara IGN(French) 1:250,000 TTQ QV Ma
- Replies: 2
- Views: 17523
Will TTQ QV4 convert the above mentioned maps available from TTQ QV in Germany into PathAway V4 formatted maps.
- Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:33 am
- Forum: PathAway Calibrated Maps
- Topic: TTQ QV Calibrated Maps to PW STD
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8180
Is there a utility that does batch conversion of multi number of maps, say off a TTQ CD into PW Std. I realize this is a request that TTQ should handle but I'm sure a little prodding by Pathaway might get them to write some software or include it in their next TTQ upgrade.