GPSVisualizer

Share your PathAway information and experiences with others

Moderators: Scott, PathAway

Anders

GPSVisualizer

Postby Anders » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:50 pm

A funny site that also can be useful is http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/. A track saved in PathAway can be directly imported to the site and a map is drawn with a map image background. The track can have different colors, that can represent different hights, speeds etc. (can be set). Many options available.
If you like you can try the attached track, which is from the Dominican Republic, from Santo Domingo to close to Guerra.
It is also possible to create a file for Google Earth. The result is very impressive!
Attachments
Till_Guerra.PDB
(126.8 KiB) Downloaded 1107 times

jovno

Postby jovno » Sat May 13, 2006 2:17 pm

Hello, I tried your file at this site .... but it's not recognized to have valid GPS data ... (tried the same with a track of my own, didn't work either)

Could you give some hints how to use this site, because I must be doing something wrong :oops:

Anders

Postby Anders » Sat May 13, 2006 2:35 pm

I get the same now. It worked before. I guess there is something wrong with the site. I will check back in a couple of days.

Anders

Postby Anders » Sat May 13, 2006 8:51 pm

I mailed GPSVisualizer, and there was an temporary error. Now it works again! Don't forget to choose JPEG in the OUTPUT FORMAT box to get a viewable picture.

Return to “General Information Share”