Testing Trial of pathAway 5 on XDA Flint Mobile 6.1

Forum for questions and problems regarding PathAway GPS 5 PRO for Windows Mobile
discoh12

Testing Trial of pathAway 5 on XDA Flint Mobile 6.1

Postby discoh12 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:16 am

Software works on the Flint (UK O2 mini PC/BIG mobile), I bought Omnimap file for Iceland in pathAway format and MapMan transfered it to the same location as all the test files.
However I cannot find anyway to get PathAway to display the iceland map.
I'm going to Iceland on Wednesday and wanted to test the software before buying copies for devices used later in 2010.

Anyone able to say why or how to get it working. Or does the full working copy of Pathaway not actually fully work.
Thanks
DiscoH12

discoh12

maps now showing in demo

Postby discoh12 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:13 pm

I found out by chnce that to get maps to display you have to unisntall the pocket version. then re-install but make sure new maps are in the same folder as the pathAway maps on the PC.

Scott
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:32 pm

You shoudn't need to uninstall/reinstall PathAway. The only requirement would be that you need to exit and restart the program so PathAway can enumerate the new maps.

When adding new maps, you should first Exit PathAway, install the maps, then restart. Maps should be installed into a PathAway Regsitered Folder.

If you are insterting a new SD-Card with PathAway running, PathAway will automatically detect the new maps in the SD-Card.

Return to “PathAway 5 PRO for Windows Mobile - Support”