Problems with HTC Touch Pro 2

Forum for questions and problems regarding PathAway GPS 5 PRO for Windows Mobile
karsten

Problems with HTC Touch Pro 2

Postby karsten » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:02 am

Hi,
in contradiction to my reply in the former HTC Touch Pro II post I´am now encountering problems when I use context sensitive menues, Or at least try to. If I do so I get Win Mobile Error sceen saying that there is a problem and whether I wish to report it and the program stops sometimes and sometimes just goes back to the recent screen.
I downloaded the latest update from Pathaway 5 Pro but the problem still exsist. I´am using the German language pack.

Kind Regards
Karsten

Scott
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi Karsten,
Can you be more specific on the problem. Is there a sequence of events that you do that causes this problem? Perhaps fill out the contact form describing this problem in more detail, we can resolve this directly.

karsten

Postby karsten » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:02 am

Hello Scott,

I appologize for the late reply. Actualy the only screen that a problem occurs is:
enter <screens> -> <Point View> -> in the lower part of the screen are some stored points displayed, when I then tap and hold on one of the points I get the Windows Mobile screen that there has been an error with Pathaway5.exe and whether I want to send the report. This keeps going until I can manage to change to anoither PathAway screen.

Kind Regards
Karsten

SabineSW

Postby SabineSW » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:03 am

Hi Scott,

I can confirm these problems. I have a HTC Touch HD with Pathaway Pro 5.21.06 (and 5.20.77 before with the same problems).

Furthermore if I choose something else the approximation (Annäherung) I get the Win Mobile Error screen very often.

But I have some trouble with the Proximity View as well.
I get the context menu (tap+hold) of one of the points in the lower part of the screen.
When I want the context menu of another point, there is one of three different reactions:
1) I get the context menu of the first point I selected. (This happens most of the time)
2) Sometimes I get the context menu of nothing(?). In the place where the name of the point should be are just three dots.
3) Sometimes I get the Win Mobile Error screen.

Return to “PathAway 5 PRO for Windows Mobile - Support”