I have a HTC Touch HD with Pathaway Pro 5.21.06. I find the design of the lower part of the screen (list of points) suboptimal in proximity view and point view.
1) There is lot of space unused space and the names of the points are too shortened. The first two columns could be much narrower to give the third column (names) more space.
2) The point I am navigating to is always displayed twice.
1) The column of the arrows could be a little bit wider so the arrows wouldn't be displayed partially.
2) If I choose approximation (Annäherung) in the right drop down list I would prefer the points to be sorted by distance instead of alphabet.
Forum for questions and problems regarding PathAway GPS 5 PRO for Windows Mobile
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Point View
- point_1.png (89.41 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
- Proximity View
- proximity_1.png (89.41 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest