Pathaway hangs on a HTC HD2...

Forum for questions and problems regarding PathAway GPS 5 PRO for Windows Mobile
RAc

Pathaway hangs on a HTC HD2...

Postby RAc » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Hi there,

I am using Pathaway GPS5 on my HD2, using exclusively maps exporeted from Touratech. So far it's worked great, but today I loaded a 83M map onto my Smartphone. I tried to get the map to display (ie set the coordinates to somewhere in the map) and somehow Pathaway didn't respond anymore. I then restarted the HD2, restarted Pathaway, but the hang reoccured ever since. I deleted the large map from my uSD (which should in effect have restored the previous state), but to no avail.

Here's what happens exactly: I start Pathaway, get the screens that ask for what trip to start (I select none), what route to select (I select none) and whether to record a track log (I say non or select a new log, doesn't matter). The app then hangs completly, not responsing to any input anymore. Since I don't even get into the main windows, I can't change any settings whatsoever.

What choices do I have to tackle the issue, aside from deleting and reinstalling pathaway?

Thanks!

Scott
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 am

Perhaps your settings have gotten corrupted.
In your \My Documents\PathAway folder
Rename the pwconfigDBV.* file to something like badconfigDBV.*
Then run the application. You'll need to enter your registration key and preferences again.

Return to “PathAway 5 PRO for Windows Mobile - Support”