FIXED: Problems after installing with tutorial databases

Forum for questions and problems regarding PathAway GPS 5 PRO for Windows Mobile
UliPWMk

FIXED: Problems after installing with tutorial databases

Postby UliPWMk » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi,
after installing the newest release I´ve that problem, that at every time when I start PW5, the tutorial databases will be renewed. After thta I get the following error: "Failed to remove at least one of your import files. You should delete them manually to avoid overwriting them on next startup". And then e.g. the Tutorial points database is duplicated.
Normally I delete all tutorial databases and maps after installing a new version and never before I got those problems. Now I installed PW5.30.16 onceagain, but the problems described above are still the same.
My Questions are: 1. How can I install the newest release in a way, that I´ve get rid off those problems? 2. Can I delete all tutorial databases and maps as with all releases before without getting those problems. It´s worth for me, because my old garmin ique M5 has not as much memory as newer systems.
Thank´s a lot for Your help.

leaveme

Postby leaveme » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:03 am

I'm having exactly the same problem after installing latest PathAway. I removed all databases from earlier edition except the maps. But the annoying message comes everytime I start PathAway.

My device is HTC HD2.

Please advice.

Scott
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:15 pm

To delete these files manually, delete all files in the \My Documents\PathAway\Import folder.

Scott
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:56 am

This problem has now been fixed in 5.30.20

You can download a pre-release at http://pathaway.com/prerelease5/

Return to “PathAway 5 PRO for Windows Mobile - Support”