Share Points to Remotes

Enter ideas to be considered for future versions.
SuffiX

Share Points to Remotes

Postby SuffiX » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Please add possibility to Share Points to Remotes.

Algorythm:
1) Klick on map to specify coordinates and pick menu "Share Point"
2) Window with point name and description opened
3) On OK button, Standart SMS with location os sended to all recipients on config, but instead of your ID - the ID of entered point is sent.
4) When another user sends point with the same ID (name) then old point is moved to new position.

This will allow to share important info on map and users can change their routes based on this points and so on.

SuffiX

Postby SuffiX » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Now I found the solution how to share points but it is not user-friendly.

You can turn off GPS tracking, set your position somwhere on the map, then press "Send my location", change ID to some other e.g. "Meeting Point", and all recipients will se new Remote "Meeting Point". Then goto Remote settings and turn your ID back to your and enable GPS. So you will continue send you position correctly under your name but one additional remote will be displayed on the map of your recipients.

Make this possibility more user-friendly please :)

mean1010

Postby mean1010 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:34 am

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.
plan solution commission de surendettement - commission de surendettement, vous pouvez demander un dossier de surendettement.plan solution commission de surendettement

tenpong

Postby tenpong » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:01 pm

one additional remote will be displayed on the map of your recipients.
proprietaire simulation rachat credit immobilier consommation - demander un rachat de crédit, faites une simulation rachat de credit en ligne.proprietaire simulation rachat credit immobilier consommation

bradcapo112

Postby bradcapo112 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:31 am

I'm very interested! I would love to find out more inforamtion related to this topic. Thanks in advance.
me too, I need more detailed info

comparatif simulation taux pret auto -taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.comparatif simulation taux pret auto

karoty

Postby karoty » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 am

how I can retrieve the data of array?
demande taux pret personnel en ligne credit simulation Faire un pret immobilier en ligne avec un bon creditdemande taux pret personnel en ligne credit simulation

Return to “PathAway 5 PRO for Windows Mobile - Suggestions”