Method 1. Use iTunes File Sharing, to copy maps from your PC to your device.
- In iTunes, choose your device from the list at the side panel
- Select the "Apps" Tab.
- Scroll to the bottom, you'll see the title "File Sharing".
- Choose the "PathAway Ex" icon.
- Choose "Add Files..."
- Select the PathAway map(s) to copy to your device.
- Sync iTunes
- Run PathAway on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select "Maps->Import".
- Once completed, new maps will be accessible by "Zoom in or out", or
by selecting the "<b>Maps->Custom Maps</b>" dialog. <br>
Questions and problems
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 1 guest