Custom Map with GGRS-EGSA87 (greek) Datum

Questions and problems
legrandbleu

Custom Map with GGRS-EGSA87 (greek) Datum

Postby legrandbleu » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:07 pm

Dear Sirs,

I recently purchased Pathaway Express for use in Greece, selecting it because it had the capability of custom maps.

So I calibrated and loaded a custom map with EGSA/GGRS87 Datum (x,y) and tried to use it outdoors with my handheld iphone 5s.

The map appears to be calibrated correctly, clicking on some known points of the map while I am outdoors, shows the correct X,Y values of coordinates.

However, the pointer of my current location is wrong by some 100-200 meters, always with the same deviation.

The reception of GPS is perfect, and selecting a non custom map (not with EGSA/GGRS87 Datum obviously shows my correct location.

It looks like the "translation" of the received GPS location to EGSA/GGRS87 system is wrongly done by the program.

Please help me,

If a fix is not possible please provide a refund because the program is of no use for me (custom maps and obviously my country's datum is required).

Thanks,

Nick

Scott
Site Admin

Re: Custom Map with GGRS-EGSA87 (greek) Datum

Postby Scott » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:38 pm

Would it be possible for you to send me the (Or post on something like dropbox or google drive) your map for analysis. We haven't had any other reports of this datum not working, so I'd like to analyze your map. Note we have replied to all your emails. Please check your Spam folder.

Return to “PathAway for iOS - Support”