Our first version for Android Smartphones and Tablets has finally been released.
This new version is "Express Edition" but still contains most of the features of the PathAway Editions for other platforms.
Here is a short overview of PathAway Express Edition for Android:
- Use online maps from Google, OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap, USGS Topos;
- Maps are downloaded on-the-fly as you travel;
- Maps can be cached for off-line use when connectivity is not available;
Maps from Anywhere:
- Import or create your own maps using our free Map Manager, or third-party Desktop Mapping Software such as Touratech-QV, or Fugawi.
- Get maps from mapping web sites, CD-ROM, scanned, or digitally photographed.
- Maps are highly compressed and can be any size and resolution that fits within your device memory.
- perform extensive GPS track logging limited only by system memory;
- Pause and continue track timer for precision timing;
- One touch "BackTrack" feature to find your way home after recording your way out;
- Manage and Edit Track logs and track points;
- Capture points, describe by name, icon, description, photo;
- Over 100 icons to choose from;
- Manage and Edit Points;
- Organize your points by creating multiple Points Databases;
- Navigate using point-to-point or multi-point routes;
- Create navigational routes simply be tapping on the map to add or insert route points;
- Proximity to point and off-track Alarms;
- Uses build-in magnetic compass for slow speed directional location. Great for Geocaching when you’re trying to pin-point a cache..
- View navigational information on a customizable dashboard;
- Map View or Compass and Info Views;
- Multiple coordinate grid and datum display including lat/long, UTM, OSGB, MGRS, MGA.
- Import/Export GPX, LOC, KML, KMZ.
Get PathAway for your Android Smartphone or tablet today at http://pathaway.com/PWAndroid.htm.
Information on new releases
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests