Read the Release Notes for
information on what's in the latest updates.
Check out the PathAway
Support Forum for questions, and to share information
|Minor Update policy:
||All releases of versions from 3.00
to 3.99 are Free for PathAway GPS 3 owners.
Simply download and install over your current version.
||No upgrades available
|Windows Mobile OS Compatibility:
2002, 2003, 2005, ARM-based processors
1. Read these instructions first. This version is a 15-day trial.
After which time you will need to return to PathAway.com
to purchase and receive the unlock key. For information on the latest
release, please read the Release Notes and
and FAQs on the PathAway
- Program expires after 15 days of use.
- GPS Connection limited to 10 minutes.
2. Read the System Requirements
to ensure PathAway will work with your devices.
3. Read and Accept the License Agreement.
4. Download and Install the Application.
You can download and run the PathAway Installer.
Once you have installed the program, you can return to the download
site to get regular updates.
Download and Run PathAway
The PathAway Installer is a Windows Executable which will
guide you through the installation process. Contains all components
in a Install program. single zip file: PathAway Windows Mobile
Executable, Projected Library support, PathAway Tools for
converting maps and icons, sample maps, icons, sampe track/route
and point databases, user manual in PDF format.
- Download this file to your Windows Desktop.
- Ensure you are running ActiveSync and connected to your
Handheld device before running the Installer.
- Activate your Windows Desktop and run (Double click, or
right click and select "Open") the PathAway3Install.exe
- The PathAway PC Tools, Manual, and Readme shortcuts will
be added to your Windows PC Start Menu.
- The PathAway GPS 3 Executable will be placed in your Programs
List on your Start Menu of your Handheld.
Proceed to step 5
Map Projection Libraries
|Included in ProjLib.dll
- Lambert Confomal Conic
- Transverse Mercator
- All Supported Datums.
*** Check back soon for more to
libraries to come ***
5. Get Started
Now that you have the latest version of PathAway on your Handheld,
learn how to use it by reading the Users
Manual and checking out the PathAway