PathAway GPS 4 Professional Edition
for Windows Mobile
- Pocket PC 2003
- Windows Mobile 5 - Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 6 - Pocket PC
- Pocket PC Phone Edition is required for Send and Receive location
- Send/Retrieve location via Http, and WebMaps, requires a Pocket
PC with internet data connectivity.
- Receive Location by SMS uses libraries provided with Pocket Outlook.
Receive SMS will work only if Pocket Outlook is installed.
- When updating versions of PathAway, you may need to reset your
Pocket PC before installing. The PathAway SMS library (PWMsgRule.dll)
needs to be released before it can be replaced with an updated version.
- All Windows Mobile Pocket PCs and Pocket PC Phone Edition
models running a compatible operating system.
The application requires approximately 1.3M of memory, maps require
between 40k and 120mb each. Maps are not required to use the application.
You should have at least 2M of free memory to run the application
without restriction and to obtain maximum performance.
Compatible GPS Protocols and Devices:
PathAway works with the following GPS devices:
1) Any GPS device that uses NMEA 0183 version 2.0 or higher protocol.
Most GPS devices support this protocol. Bluetooth GPS units also
work well with PathAway.
2) Proprietary Protocols
- Windows Mobile GPS (protocol built into Windows Mobile 5+)
- Delorme Earthmate.
- Delorme Tripmate.