I'm trying Express edition. Seems Multiple map folder feature only available in Pro edition.
Features for Express edition is best fit for me except I need multiple map folder. Hope, this feature will be considered for Express too.
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:52 am
- Forum: PathAway for Android - Support
- Topic: Maps folder - /sdcard/PathAway/abcd/... possible?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8667
I was using PathAway for WinMobile for a long and recently moved to Android. In WinMo, I can use multiple sub-directory to store the maps. But I can't use the sub-directory structure in Android. Maps are only visible if they are located under /sdcard/PathAway. But I have huge maps (with different zo...
- Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:35 am
- Forum: PathAway for Android - Suggestions
- Topic: Request for custom OSM map server
- Replies: 0
- Views: 12479
Hi: Kindly consider for adding custom map server option. For instance, we have our own map server based on OpenStreet Map (OSM) and we would like to use that for navigation. I believe many organizations currently having their own map server (with additional layer). Custom OSM option will be a great ...
- Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:03 am
- Forum: PathAway 5 PRO for Windows Mobile - Support
- Topic: FIXED: Problems after installing with tutorial databases
- Replies: 3
- Views: 14387