Page 1 of 1
PathAway GPS 4 Professional Edition - New Builds
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:52 pm
In this Topic, we will post the description of New PathAway builds, so if you would like to be notified whenever a new build is posted then select "Watch this topic" below.
PathAway PRO build 4.00.58 - Feb 7 2007
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:54 pm
- Send My Location now works when GPS Fix acquired.
- Proper PRO Manual now included in full installer.
- Export Points now exports sound and picture data to comma delimited file.
PathAway PRO Build 4.00.59 - Feb 12 2007
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:27 pm
- Added: GPX and LOC format Export for Points, Tracks, and Routes (Database->Export... ). On Handheld App only.
- Export to PathAway format, now includes comma delimited fields for Sound, Picture, and Link fields.
- Added Miller Cylindrical Projection
PathAway PRO build 4.00.61 - Mar 8 2007
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:49 am
Version 4.00.61 - Mar 8 2007
- Added: KML (Google Earth) Export support on PDA and PWDBConvert.
- Added: Ability to send location without requiring a GPS fix. This feature is available only for PathAway format send. When received by PathAway, the location will have a '*' beside the label indicating it is not a GPS location.
- Added: Moved Time Radials to separate preferences section titled "Radials". Added Distance Radials setting.
- Added: Options->Preferences->Pace. New option for performing "Target Speed calculation". Options are: Recover speed by fixed distance, or recover by end of route.
- Added: setting of the Registry to for Google maps. The settings are located at: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MuskokaTech\PathAway GPS 4
The setting for Street map version is GoogleMap_v
The setting for Satellite maps is GoogleSat_v
These are the only settings that should ever need to be saved.
Note: the GoogleMap_Version setting is set by PathAway when it changes the Google map settings, so when you update the program, your settings will be overwritten if the program is updated and the Google settings have changed.
- Fixed: TTQV 3x3 maps. If you select "Edit Details" and change the Transportation Icon, and press OK, then all of the calibration data is gone from the map.
- Fixed: Proximity Icons not always displaying correctly.
- Fixed: Toolbar not redrawing properly when screen rotated to landscape (WM5)
- Fixed: Color of Distance Radials. Label now displays on right side (opposite of time radials)
- Fixed: GPX, LOC output, timestamp using '.' between min-seconds, not ':'
- Fixed: Add Point not including a datestamp
- Fixed: GPX export, <Desc> using <name> field.
- Fixed: GPX export, removed <type> field. Unnecessary.
- Fixed: OZI .map import, coordinates would be wrong if there are extra spaces in the cal file between lat and long.
- Icon Manager: Fixed Transparent Color not being checked in the menu.
- Icon Manager: Fixed On Exit, now asks to Save, if the icon transparency changed.
PathAway PRO build 4.00.63 - April 11 2007
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:14 pm
Version 4.00.63 - Apr 11 2007
- Fixed: Windows Mobile GPS Protocol. Pulsing of Red-Fixed bars on GPS Sky view.
- Fixed: Windows Mobile GPS Protocol. Displayed 2d fix when there was a 3D fix..
- Fixed: Reading maps with high-byte (accent) characters in the filename.
- Improved: Map Conversion 8-bit Color conversion. (esp yellow shades). PWMapLib.dll
- Added: Pace, note info on dialog when "Current Route" is set as the Pace by Type.
- Changed: Pace type name from "Elapsed time", to "Total time".
- Added: Pace, Target Speed Calculation. Option to "Recover by end of Route". Means the Target speed will be set to the average speed you must maintain to reach the end of the route at the target time.
- Added: Ability to have more than 4000 characters in the Note Field. Now limit is 15,000 characters.
- Added: New NMEA GPS Logging options including: ability to set the name and folder of the LogFile; remembers GPS Log setting on startup; option to log only selected NMEA sentences; Option to only log data when there is a GPS fix.
- Map Import (Map Manager and Conversion tools. 1000% speed improvement of map import when importing 8-bit maps to 4 or 8 bit colors.
- Added: Remote Tracking Prefs ->Retrieve: Enable on Startup. By default now, automatic retrieval is disabled on program startup. This option will force Automatic Retrieval to be enabled on program startup.
- Fixed: Toolbar not being hidden when 'Show Toolbar' is unchecked.
PathAway GPS 4 PRO Version 4.00.66 - May 31 2007
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:13 pm
- Improved: Hard Keys for Zoom now do not repeat on press and hold. Now next Zoom is initiated for each button press.
- Fixed: Saving options: GPS Log filename, Selected Sentences, maximum log size
- Fixed: Program hangs when using a route that ends where it starts and using Manual Route Advance.
- Added: Manual Route Advance. At the end of the route, Advance will ask if you want to go to the start of the route.
PathAway PRO build 4.00.71 - Sep 11 2007
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:45 am
- *New* Windows Mobile 5/6 Smartphone version included:
- Improved: Map Calibration using Nudge controls and 3point editing controls.
- Added: Map Calibration: Rotate calibration by left and right angle
- Added Data Transfer Utility and PWDBConvert: Support for import multiple types in single GPX files.
- Added GPX import: Support for additional tags such as " symbols and extra geocaching tags.
- Fixed: Icons not showing in Select Point dialog.
- Added: Device only, Support for import multiple types in single GPX files.
- Fixed: Set Distance in Kilometers, Distance Radials still plotted in Naut. Miles.
- Added - Editting of Projection Parameters on Windows Mobile.
- Fixed: 3pt calibration dialog reappearing after closing then changing screens.
- Fixed: Send Log info being added to GPS Log
- Added - Map Manager-PWMapConvert. Support for OZI maps Transverse Mercator projection with only 2 calibration points
- Added - Detection of External Media Insertion/Removal. On a media card change PathAway will now load and unload maps and data automatically.
- Added - Options/Preferences/Tracking: Record 3D fixes only
- Added: GPS Accuracy reporting to dashboard: PDOP, HDOP, VDOP, and Track PDOP, HDOP, VDOP.
- PRO Added: PDOP, HDOP, VDOP, Accuracy, added to track log and GPX export.
- Added: Total Distance, Area info to "Details" dialog for Routes/Tracks
- Modified PocketMode. To address devices with only 2 hard keys, PW will nowexit Pocket mode with any combinations of 2 hard keys. For Keyboard devices, 'Q' followed by ''P' will exit Pocket Mode, or '1' then '3'..
- Fixed: Track/Route occasional rendering problems.
- Fixed: Not saving "Enabledand transp mode flags when a large number of tracks/routes/maps/point databases are installed.
- Fixed: Point Details- Show on Map menu option not working
- More improvements on SmartPhone version. inc. backspace and Clipboard support for text
Data Transfer Utility:
- Fixed: GPX Create Tracks, Routes.
- Fixed: Route Insert and Add to Start problems.
PathAway PRO build 4.00.77 - Dec 11 2007
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:24 am
Version 4.00.77 - Dec 12 2007
- Fixed: "Windows Mobile GPS" GPS Connection for some Windows Mobile devices upgraded from WM5 to WM6. Known affected devices: HTC P3300, Glofish M600, T-Mobile MDA Vario III.
- Fixed: "Point->Adjust Location" broken in 4.00.76
Version 4.00.76 - Nov 29 2007
- Fixed: Installer occasionally attempted to install wrong platform