Our first version for the iPhone has finally been released in the iTunes App Store. The direct link is at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pathaway/id404497081?mt=8&uo=4
This new version is a "Lite Edition" but still contains most of the features of the PathAway Editions for other platforms. We'll be adding additional features in the coming weeks and also building new iOS Editions of PathAway.
If you like our new version for the iPhone, please provide us a Customer Rating on te App Store. Customer Ratings are the pimary way of gtting noticed in iTunes.
Here is a short overview of PathAway LE for the iPhone:
- Use online maps from Google, OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap, USGS Topos;
- Maps are downloaded on-the-fly as you travel;
- Maps can be cached for off-line use when connectivity is not available;
- perform extensive GPS track logging limited only by system memory;
- Pause and continue track timer for precision timing;
- One touch "BackTrack" feature to find your way home after recording your way out;
- Manage and Edit Track logs and track points;
- Capture points, describe by name, icon, description, photo;
- Over 100 icons to choose from;
- Manage and Edit Points;
- Organize your points by creating multiple Points Databases;
- Navigate using point-to-point or multi-point routes;
- Create navigational routes simply be tapping on the map to add or insert route points;
- Proximity to point and off-track Alarms;
- Uses build-in magnetic compass for slow speed directional location. Great for Geocaching when you’re trying to pin-point a cache..
- View navigational information on a customizable dashboard;
- Map View or Compass and Info Views;
- Multiple coordinate grid and datum display including lat/long, UTM, OSGB, MGRS, MGA.
- Import/Export GPX, LOC, KML, KMZ, X-Traverse
Get PathAway for the iPhone today.
PathAway GP 5 LE for iPhone Released
Information on new releases
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Return to “PathAway for iOS - News”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest