Allow different colors and line width of track and route

Enter ideas to be considered for future versions.
morbach

Postby morbach » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:46 am

The tracking and routing lines are too narrow. It would be good to be able to change the width of the lines. Also the color should be changeable. It is good to use a color which is not present in the map. Then it can be seen easily.

tools4fools

Postby tools4fools » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:15 am

That used to be possible in the old Palm path away and i too hope this features will come back to Android.
Important would be as well that tracks can be displayed WITHOUT waypoints, it slows down my phone terribly (to the point where it is unusuable) if tracks with many waypoints are displayed.

nbalcet

Postby nbalcet » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 am

I support the same also. I'm using Pathaway for WM since many years for aviation, and configuration features where much more extended. Maybe to much for wider distribution of this tool. But after some training, it's so nice to have everything as per your needs.

I also suggest to re-introduce the "parallel line" shape position marker which is more precise and very useful for aviation : it gives you more precisely your direction, gap with planed route and the place you will fly over.

Return to “PathAway for Android - Suggestions”