PathAway is all-purpose GPS
navigation, mapping, and tracking software for mobile devices.
PathAway is useful for off-road navigation and tracking
activities such as aviation, boating, off-road driving,
hiking, cycling, touring, geocaching, rally racing,
motorcycle touring, athletic training, ballooning, fishing,
hunting, paragliding, mountain climbing, ultra-light
flying, canoeing, snowmobiling, scuba diving, outdoor
education, mapping/GIS, mining, military training, surveying,
site inspection, telematics, field data collection,
search and rescue, or any application where location
With PathAway you can choose between Lite, Express, Standard
or Professional Editions. Available in English, French, German, Italian,
Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified and Traditional.
- Lite Edition for Android, iPhone/iPod/iPad, NOKIA/Symbian
- Express Edition for Android, iPhone/iPod/iPad, NOKIA/Symbian
- Standard Edtions for Windows Mobile, PalmOS
- Professional Edition for Android and Windows Mobile
PathAway Lite, Express, Standard and Professional Editions:
- GPS Navigation with most GPS Devices (including
- Wirelessly download maps from the web on-the-fly (WebMaps).
No need to calibrate and install maps beforehand.
Includes support for Google™ maps, Terraserver, OpenStreepmap.com, OpenCycleMap.com
- Intelligent Moving Map Display
- Add Personal Points of Interest/Waypoints with icon, photo, and notes
- Capture Photo Points from internal camera.
- Multiple Point Databases
- Record and Follow your Tracks
- Point to Point Routing
- Proximity and off-track Alarms
- Onscreen Trip Statistics on a Customizable Dashboard
- Multiple coordinate grid display including lat/long, UTM, OSGB, MGRS, MGA and many more.
- Map View, Compass View
- Map Projections, UTM, OSGB, and Datum support
- Support for Google Earth KML/KMZ, GPX, LOC, or text delimited
PathAway Express, Standard and Professional Editions:
- Create and Import your own Maps using PathAway Map Manager. Import Worldfile, JPR, GeoTiff, or any bitmap image
- Many Map Projections support.
- Display BSB/KAP maps without conversion.
- Automatic map rotation while navigating.
- X-Traverse.com support for transferring data to and from web
- X-Traverse online Topo and marine maps support.
- All of the features
of Express and Standard Editions plus new features targeted
towards power users and professionals
- Send your Location to other PathAway users or to
a central tracking service. Http and SMS support.
- Monitor other remote locations on your handheld.
- Left/right, high/low directional alarms;
- Area Calculation and Distance Measurement.
- Transfer Data To and From Garmin, Magellan, and
Data Logger GPS Devices
- Additional Customizable Map View screens
- Map Calibrate and adjustments on the device.
- Show all or multiple recorded tracks and routes.
- Windows Mobile only (so far)
- Advanced Track and Route Editting features such as Split, Join, Duplicate
- Support for Garmin IMG Vector maps.
- Calculate new Location from relative distance and
direction (great for Geocaching);
- Pace-keeping features for racing, training, or arrival-time