Read the Release Notes for
information on what's in the latest updates.
Check out the PathAway
Support Forum for questions, and to share information
|Minor Update policy:
||All releases of versions from 5.00
to 5.99 are Free for PathAway GPS 5 - Express
Edition owners. Simply download and install over your current
There are no upgrade options available for this product.
|Symbian OS Compatibility:
Series 60 3rd Edition - All Editions
Series 60 5rd Edition - All Editions
Nokia Symbian^3, Anna, Belle
|Languages Included in
|English, French, German, Italian,
Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified and Traditional.
|Technical and Sales
||All support for the product is done
through our online Forum and
via email on our Contact
web page. Support on this site is provided in English language
only. If you require support in other languages, please
purchase from one of our resellers that supports your language.
Check our list of Resellers on our Links
||English manuals are available here.
1. Read these instructions first. This version is a 15-day trial.
After which time you will need to return to PathAway.com
to purchase and receive the unlock key. For information on the latest
release, please read the Release Notes and
and FAQs on the PathAway
- Program expires after 15 days of use.
- GPS Connection limited to 10 minutes per session.
2. Read the System Requirements
to ensure PathAway will work with your devices.
3. Read and Accept the License Agreement.
4. Download and Install the Application.
These instructions assume you have the Nokia
Application Installer (or Equivalent) on your PC. It is part of the Nokia
- Ensure your device is connected and communicating with Nokia PC Suite.
- Download the program by selecting the link to the build you would like to
- When prompted, choose "Run", to execute the install after
- Nokia Application Installer will prompt you for installation. Follow the
on-screen instructions to install PathAway.
Alternatively you can right-click on
the link and choose "Save Target As...". Choose a location
on your hard drive, download, then use Nokia Application Installer to install
- Once PathAway has been installed
successfully, you can find it in the Applications area of your Main
Menu on your device.
- To Run PathAway, choose the Icon.
Download and Run the PathAway Installer
PathAway GPS 5 - Express Edition
for NOKIA/Symbian (choose only one)
- Series 60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1 and higher
- Series 60 5th
- Nokia Symbian^3, Anna, Belle
- Contains Multiple languages.
For devices running Series
60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1 and higher, 5th Edition, Nokia Symbian^3, Anna, or Belle
Click on the link and Use Nokia Application Installer to install.
for Series 60 3rd Edition (Initial Release).
Only phones running the 3rd Edition Initial Release require this installer instead.
If you are unsure which build to install, then try the version for
Feature pack 1 or higher first.
Click on the link and
Use Nokia Application Installer to install.
PathAway Tutorial Data
Contains Installer for
Sample Tutorial Data
on the link and Use Nokia Application Installer to install.
Installer for PathAway PC-Tools
creating and calibrating maps; converting and transferring Tracks,
Routes, and Points; editting Point Icon Databases.