QuoVadis and PathAway
Desktop GPS Software, Route Planning, and Maps
QuoVadis? (formerly Touratech-QV)
QuoVadis is a powerful PC-Desktop GPS solution
that integrates support for creating, viewing, and editing PathAway
Maps, Routes, Tracks, and Points. QuoVadis also sells maps for
locations all over the world. See http://www.quovadis-gps.com
for more information.
The combination of QuoVadis and PathAway provides
you with a complete navigation solution. Acquire and prepare all
your maps, create your routes, and edit your points, in QuoVadis. Then, transfer the data to PathAway to take with you on the
road. Once you return from your trip, import all your the new recorded
tracks, and points back into QuoVadis for easy viewing, and editing.
Once you're installed QuoVadis, you will not need the
PathAway Tools to convert maps. You can also create and edit your
routes, tracks and points in QuoVadis and transfer them to PathAway.
Also, Capture your Tracks and points in PathAway, then import them
directly into QuoVadis.
- How to Send Maps to PathAway
Select the area of the map you want to send to PathAway.
- How to Send Tracks/Routes/Points to PathAway
- Choose the menu option File->Export Map.
- Choose PathAway as Destination.
- For colors, 16-bit color provides the highest quality image but requires
the most amount of memory.
- Save the map to your PC then copy it to a registered PathAway folder on your device.
- Run PathAway on your handheld and select the map from the
Maps Dialog screen to view it.
Go to the QV-Xplorer, and select the data you want to send
- How to Get Tracks/Routes/Points from PathAway
- Select the "Export" icon on the toolbar.
- Choose Export to GPX, or KML
- Export the file to your PC, then copy it to a folder on your device.
- Run PathAway and Import the file via the Data->Import... command.
Go to the QV-Xplorer, and select the database you want to import
- Select the "Import" icon on the toolbar.
- If you are using a Palm, then choose "PathAway PDB WPs"
for PathAway Points database, "PathAway PDB Tracks"
for PathAway Tracks, and "PathAway PDB Routes" for PathAway
- If you are using a Windows Mobile device, then choose "PathAway
PPC WPs" for PathAway Points database, "PathAway PPC
Tracks" for PathAway Tracks, and "PathAway PPC Routes"
for PathAway Routes.
- For other platforms, export to GPX from the device, then use the Import command to import the GPX file into QuoVadis.
See the QuoVadis documentation for more detail. Go to http://www.quovadis-gps.com
to get QuoVadis today!
For additional help and information, you can visit
the Pathaway-QuoVadis online forum at http://forum.quovadis-gps.com
Maps from QuoVadis
QuoVadis sells Digital maps of:
Europe, Africa, Asia at: http://www.quovadis-gps.com
Canada, US: http://www.qvn-canada.com
TTQV also supports: Top50, Top200, Austria Map, MagicMaps,
Kompass, BSB/PCX-Format(Maptech), Ermapper *.ecw, Lizzardtech *.sid....